For thousands of years, physicians have been using natural herbs as vitamins and medicines. Ashwagandha is one of these herbs, and it is popular in Ayurveda, a type of natural medicine which has been around for hundreds of years. At Mahima Wellness Center, we know how important Ashwagandha Benefits are to the body!
The ashwagandha herb is found in a shrub that is native to India and parts of North Africa. Properties extracted from the plant’s root and its powder has been known to provide many health benefits, mainly attributed to the high amounts of withanolides found in the herb.
No matter if you are a man or woman, Ashwagandha Benefits are universal! Here are some of the effects you can experience after taking it.
- Reduces Blood Sugar: Studies have shown that ashwagandha has been able to reduce blood sugar levels in a variety of people including those with diabetes. It has also been shown that it increases both insulin sensitivity and secretion.
- Reduces Cortisol Levels: If you are always feeling stressed out, ashwagandha may be just the solution for you. Cortisol is a hormone your body produces when it’s feeling stressed, and ashwagandha has been shown to reduce cortisol in individuals. Over time the herb has also been able to reduce the effects of anxiety in some as well.
- Increased Muscle Mass: Taking ashwagandha while working out can help you gain muscle mass and lose weight. If you have been working out and not seeing the best results, regularly taking the herb can help you get to where you want to be!
- Improve Brain Function: Studies in animals has shown that ashwagandha has been able to improve memory and brain problems that are caused by injury or disease. Taking the herb promotes antioxidant activity that protects nerve cells from being damaged by harmful free radicals.
- Reduces Cancer Properties: Animal and test-tube studies have shown that ashwagandha impedes the growth of cancer cells and promotes the death of tumor cells. It has also been shown to treat breast, lung, colon, and brain cancers in different types of animals.
Ashwagandha Root Extract
If you have any questions about Ashwagandha Benefits, do not hesitate to ask any of our experts. We will be more than happy to answer them so you can find out it can provide different health benefits for your body, Our natural health products will help you feel healthy and more energetic!
At Mahima Wellness Center, our Ashwagandha Benefits will help to improve your health naturally. Our Ayurvedic medicine uses natural herb extracts and powder to provide real benefits for your health. If you haven’t heard of Ayurveda before or its benefits, we will be more than happy to tell why it’s the best kind of medicine.
Rather than keep trying the same old medicines without seeing any results, our ashwagandha supplements are just right for you. We want to help you live the healthiest and most energetic life possible, so feel free to ask us how to get started today,
Learn more about the different Ashwagandha Benefits by calling us today at (305) 596-0858 or click here to browse our products!